Langley owns and operates hotels that provide active relaxation for a discerning audience.
Carefully selected destinations, a high level of personal service, stimulating activities and
superb food ensure our guests enjoy an unforgettable experience.
Responsible for the smooth operation of the front office department, ensuring all guests receive immediate attention to situations requiring managerial decisions. Ensure all aspects of the hotel are running in accordance with Napoleons standards & procedures.
Main Duties / Tasks
• To ensure the smooth operation of the Front Office
• Ensure a professional Welcome occurs for all guests. Coordinate to ensure rooms are ready for guest arrivals and appropriate amenities are placed in guest rooms prior to arrival (if applicable)
• Coordinate with F&B the service of welcome drinks
• Provide value added service to customers by doing whatever reasonable and possible to meet and exceed customer expectations
• Communicate effectively with customers, co-workers and managers
• Provide quality of service to the customer by responding to their requests promptly, efficiently and courteously during registration, cashiering, reservations, telephone and information
• To supervise the luggage service to ensure a smooth, efficient operation with minimum delay and damage
• To ensure that all information on restaurants, hotels facilities, telephone numbers and other miscellaneous numbers are kept up to date at all times
• To ensure that all guests’ messages, mail and facsimile are handled and distributed in a timely and proper fashion ensuring a record is kept of incoming items and their delivery
• To ensure that all guest feedback, requests and requirements are attended to promptly and handled in a professional manner with view to resolve outstanding issues
• Ensure prompt and courteous check in and checkout of guests
• Arrange fulfillment of customer requests by working with reservations, housekeeping, engineering, food & beverage and all other support departments
• Provide assistance to other departments in the hotel as required according to business levels
• To supervise the key handling and control procedures ensuring maximum security
• To handle all Emergencies as laid down in the hotel Emergency Manual
• To assist in the building of an efficient and motivated Team of employees by taking in active interest in their welfare, safety, training and development
• To provide detailed training of employees, ensuring that they have the necessary skills to perform their duties with maximum efficiency
• To supervise the Employees within the department, ensuring that the correct standards and methods of service are maintained
• Carrying out any other duties as directed by Senior Management
Responsible for the smooth operation of the front office department, ensuring all guests receive immediate attention to situations requiring managerial decisions. Ensure all aspects of the hotel are running in accordance with Gustavia standards & procedures.
• Participate in the weekly managers meeting with the HM & AHM to ensure effective communication between all departments.
• Anticipate on Training needs of the Reservations & Front Office departments and participate in and help develop training programs for the Departments together with the Quality Manager & Hotel Manager, to meet hotel standards.
• Keep a positive attitude at all times and promote his/her department. Recognise a successor and endeavour continuously to motivate staff through constructive feedback, suggestions and ongoing development.
• Ensure that all correspondence are processed within the set times and handled correctly according to the SOP.
• Assess guest complaints/issues taking proper, prompt, and effective corrective action to ensure the best possible satisfaction to our guests.
• Assists with Fam trips and site inspections.
• Print daily shift-reports from….
• Conduct oneself in such a manner as to reflect Gustavia standards. Act as a leader and role model for all staff to emulate.
For more information, please contact email@example.com, on +46(0)732 000 841
The position is to be filled as soon as we have find the right candidate. Please submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org Please note that interviews will be held ongoing with suitable candidates.