Maintenance - Langley Resort Fort Royal, Guadeloupe
Langley owns and operates hotels that provide active relaxation for a discerning audience. Carefully selected destinations, a high level of personal service, stimulating activities and superb food ensure our guests enjoy an unforgettable experience.
Primarily you will:
Be responsible for maintaining the hotel assets in proper working condition and for the perfect appearance of the hotel surrounding area
To ensure maximum guest satisfaction in order to increase guest satisfaction and positive comments.
Main Duties / Tasks
• Directly implement approved plans and objectives for your department to provide the best possible maintenance service to our guests.
• Adhere to the Hotel’s House Rules and Regulations at all times.
• Assure proper safety, hygiene and sanitation practices are followed.
• Ensure that relevant SOP’s are adhered to.
• Participate in training to increase your knowledge & skills.
• Conduct maintenance and cleaning task as directed by the maintenance manager
• Give special care to details
• To serve our guests ensuring consistency with prescribed quality, accuracy, and performance standard
• Report any malfunctioning item or asset to your manager.
• To directly give maximum care to the maintenance of the physical assets of the hotel in order to keep them in the best possible functional state
• Maintain hotel equipment in good working condition and appearance and handle the equipment as economically as possible.
• Perform duties common to maintenance employees and any other duties that may be assigned to you
• Maintain perfect condition of the workshop
• Conduct monthly inventory of the tools and equipment when requested
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, on +46(0)732 000 841
The position is to be filled as soon as we have find the right candidate. Please submit your application to email@example.com Please note that interviews will be held ongoing with suitable candidates.