Waiter at Langley Resort Almirida Bay
Langley owns and operates hotels that provide active relaxation for a discerning audience. Carefully selected destinations, a high level of personal service, stimulating activities and superb food ensure our guests enjoy an unforgettable experience.
Primarily you will:
• Be responsible for offering our guests fast, efficient and friendly service in accordance with
Langley hotels policies & procedures.
• To ensure maximum guest satisfaction in order to increase sales by encouraging repeat
Main Duties / Tasks
• Directly implement approved plans and objectives for your department to provide the
best possible service to our guests.
• Adhere to the Hotel’s House Rules and Regulations at all times.
• Assure proper safety, hygiene and sanitation practices are followed.
• Ensure that relevant SOP’s are adhered to.
• Participate in training and development to increase your knowledge & skills.
• To serve our guests ensuring consistency with prescribed quality, accuracy, and
• Suggest activities within your areas to enhance the guest experience.
• To directly give maximum care to the maintenance of the physical assets of the outlets in
order to keep them in the best possible functional state
• Maintain outlet equipment in good working condition and appearance and handle the
equipment as economically as possible.
• Perform duties common F&B employees and any other duties that may be assigned to you.
For more information, please contact email@example.com, on +46(0)732 000 841
The position is to be filled as soon as we have find the right candidate. Please submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org Please note that interviews will be held ongoing with suitable candidates.