Food & Beverage Manager
Langley Hotels & Resorts is a Scandinavian company that owns and operates hotels around the world. We are passionate about providing great personal service, stimulating activities and high-quality comfort food.
We are now searching for our new Food & Beverage manager that will be responsible for making and developing the whole food and beverage concept in all of Langley hotels and resorts.
- Develop food concept for all Langley Hotels and Resorts. Including half board, a la carte, drinks, wines etc.
- Document this concept and communicate with Hotel Managers and Kitchen Managers for implementation in each hotel.
- Responsible for training and maintaining the concept.
- Continuously follow up guest satisfaction and monitor feedback to secure the standard are maintained.
- Responsible for menus on site and in online channels, making sure they are correct and updated.
- Support Hotel Managers to fullfill their sales budget as well as staff cost and raw material costs.
- Support HR and Hotel Managers with recruitment within the F&B area.
- Source suppliers and maintain current suppliers for best price and outcome.
- Support Hotel Managers in schedules within the F&B Area.
- Overall responsible that all Kitchens are up to latest HACCP standard.
- Investment and maintenance plan for all kitchen.
- Responsible for Langley’s EPoS system Point 1. Set up, maintenance, operational and development.
- Responsible for procurement of prices with different suppliers.
- At least 2 years of simular work experience.
- English speaking is required, French is a big plus.
- Genuin interest and knowledge in food and beverage.
- European citizen or working VISA needed.
- This is a permanent employment with a three month trial period.
- 40 hours/week, flexible schedule.
- Startdate august/september.
- At least 50% of the work will take place out on our hotels around the world which means there will be a lot of travelling required. Head office located in Sweden.
If you have any questions about the position please feel free to contact Head of reqruitment on e-mail; email@example.com.
The application is sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org, please name the e-mail: ”F&B Manager”.